Monday, June 7, 2010

Baby Boy keychain

Hello Everyone,

Ok, so its been awhile.  I have been busy and have a few things to post.  I am going to start with my latest creation, which I made with the thought of three of my friends being pregnant, 2 of which we know are boys.  I created this using a bead loom, right angle weave and fringing.  I love "drawing" on graph paper, the lines are so perfect...so I created this two sided beaded bead keychain.  One side shows a bottle and "binky" the other a football, soccer ball (gotta work on that one a little bit more) and a baseball.  I think that they all came out pretty well.  I know that I will probably get a "talking to" from my photographer friends (as I kind of already have) about the pictures that I am going to post here, try to give me a break, this is the first time I have ever actually tried to use a digital camera, I have about a 5 foot x 5 foot space to work in and my picture editing program got deleted from the computer the last time it crashed a few weeks ago.  So people, let me know what you think, photography aside, and tell me know if I should make more with different scenes.

PS.  This is approximately 1.5" x 1.5"

1 comment:

  1. It's cute! P.S. I have trouble w/ the digital camera too! It's so not just you:)

    ReplyDelete