Friday, April 9, 2010

Cuff Bracelet, complete

Alright, here are some pictures of the cuff bracelet from my last blog (the pink and cream one).  You will see it next to the other cuff I made not too long ago (green and silver).  I LOVE them both.  If you have read my other blogs you will remember that I said I have the wrists of a 10 year old girl, so I love the look of these chunky cuffs (the pink is 3" wide and the green is 2.75" wide, they are both 7" long and fit me with room to spare) on my little (very pale I know) wrists.  As you can see, the ring that I got from www.trueloveshoes.com, needed a complimentary something, so I chose to make this cuff bracelet.  The idea for the cuff came straight out of BeadWork Magazines February/March 2010 issue, thank you BeadWork!.  It did take me a little while to complete the piece, but being that I dont really work on my craft nearly as often as I would like (I work on it maybe 5-6 hours a week, where I would like that to be closer to 5-6 hours a day, but money has to be made and it's not with my jewelry, YET!)
Please let me know what you think.  I may be impressed with my skills, but I would love the opinions of others.

Thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. pretty pretty pretty!!!!!!! I love the ring AND the bracelet!! I should have had you made me a bracelet when I was out there.. :) I should send you my sizes and the width I need to cover my tattoo for work, and have you make me a bracelet!

    Miss you guys!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katie. Send me the info and I will make whatever you want!
    Miss you too :)

    ReplyDelete